2018-07-23: Development meeting¶
Kacper, Mike, Ian, Tommy
- Issue triage?
- See “Issues” tab on MVP release spreadsheet
- Individual schedules for planning purposes (i.e., what is your availability over next ~3 months for WT project)
- Craig (50% allocation): travel on 9/13-14 and 9/17-18
- Kacper (75-50% allocation): travel on 8/15-9/7
- Craig: (at PEARC this week)
- Built/released v0.4, currently in process of deploying to staging
- Would like to discuss testing process going forward
- Need automated testing in UI
- Need cross-browser testing (defining “Done” as tested on 4 major browsers)
- Would like to discuss devel process going forward
- Propose that we standarize on zenhub and have consistent workflow (Close v Done)
- For planning purposes, need everyone to list schedule over next 2-3 months
- Globus transfer code is commited. Not sure how can reasonably test it using existing CI.
- Needs docs for using and deployment
- Change to auth plugin to make it store transfer tokens
- Current sprint is heading towards the end.
- There’s going to be a small amount of FTE allocated towards bugfixes in the next one.
- Testing/small ui fixes
- Publishing Dialog
- Had another meeting with Chris Jones about authentication flow