2019-12-09: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Tim, Tommy, Mike H., Mike L., Elias
- v0.9 release
- Target release deployment after new year
- Coordinate announcement with PI team
- Updated test plans, documentation, etc.
- versioning discussion
- I only have nice photos of sandy beaches
- Craig (out with sick kid)
- v0.9 PR review
- isP verification #2
- Drafted author guidelines
- Starting to get community feedback on idea of review
- UTK “tale”
- Jupyter + Spark + R! All-in-one
- Mostly fits WT
- Combines results reproduction with re-use (users intended to play with notebook)
- Except data is fetched from notebook
- v0.10 planning (tentative)
- Create tale from Git
- Dataverse publishing (no drafts)
- Import tales from D1?
- Explored ReproZip provenance model and trace schema.
- Notes: https://github.com/whole-tale/wt-prov-model/tree/master/notes
- Will start making a set of examples that can be run individually or together with Make.
- Will repeat analysis using Sciunit, then expand with YesWorkflow examples.
- V2 fix PR (need to fix broken unit test)
- Changes to doi-as-pid PR
- Looked at Tim’s notes, played around with reprozip and YW
- Investigating bug with Tale obsoletion (works every other time-not in WT yet)
- Mike H
- preliminary design notes on the backend support for versioning/runs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b2xZtIYvgVXz7EVeV-C18So_a7QLGg59dPQMxvBcA5o/edit?usp=sharing
- Mike L