2020-02-03: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Mike H, Tim, Mike L, Craig, Elias, Tommy
- tagged and deployed v0.9rc1
- minor updates to
- Got some examples working with ReproZip.
- Extracting provenance from the ReproZip trace and exporting as Prolog facts.
- Used inode numbers for files accessed during a run to uniquely identify files and directories, and to robustly determine when a path is to a subdirectory of the working directory.
- Will need to use knowledge of what directories will not and definitely will contain research-related files.
- Aiming to make a tool that is useful outside of the Whole Tale environment; in particular would like to use for SKOPE workflows that are not a good fit for Whole Tale.
- SOMOSPIE tale
- repo2docker composability is broken
- PR to default to RBuildPack
- CSSI slide and poster
- Need to drop/restore DB (lazy)
- v0.9rc1 testing
- Hardcoded local URL https://github.com/whole-tale/dashboard/blob/master/app/controllers/settings.js
- SOMOSPIE tale
- Mike L
- Mostly distracted by industry project last week
- Angular - fixed a slew of minor issues (needs commits)
- UI wasn’t updating in some cases when underlying data had changed (e.g. creators on Tale Catalog, user in header, etc)
- Fixed page titles
- Handle “no accounts configured” case in settings
- Fixed displaying publish link after successful publishing job
- Run > Metadata - implement License dropdown
- Fixed dropdown styling on Run > Metadata
- Show “Tale saved” notification on successful save
- Mike H *
- No updates (Working on approaching hard deadline at TACC)
- Going to start testing v0.9rc1
- PR to girder_wholetale for recognizing DataONE URLS with ****/view/identifier girder_wholetale#384
- A few more additions to docs (now merged)
- Need to start with RC1 tests
- Double check screenshots in user docs
- Matt is doing Arctic Data Center training today/this week. May join in for a sessions about reproducibility