2020-08-10: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Tommy, Tim, Mike L, Mike H, Craig
- Bug fix release? – Kacper
metamattj 5:26 PM The EFI group is looking at it now for there reproducible forecasting challenge and comparing it to other platforms.
- out last week
- Tested the first few new SDTL revision examples with Tim’s blazegraph work (seems fine so far)
- Attempted some publishing with Craig
- New Tale worked
- Old Tale failed
- SPARQL template-based reporter works.
- This lets us compose documents and visualizations that depend on multiple SPARQL queries.
- Will be developing a controlled vocabulary for describing information not covered by PROV and ProvONE.
- Should have some visualizations working this week.
- Mike L
- previous week update: Removed “Remove” from External Data on files view (thank you, Craig!)
- Looking into “Connect Account” modal bug
- Need to hide those 2 placeholder views
- Mike H
- Deriva-WT was funded yay!
- C2Metadata: POC for Browndog integration, will be (hopefully) deployed by next C2M call
- Matlab and Stata (whole-tale/whole-tale#85)
- TODO: update deployment to Ubuntu 20.04 (for newer docker) + bigger hdd
- TODO: add arg support for r2d