2020-09-14: Development Meeting

Kacper, Tommy, Mike L, Mike H, Tim

Agenda

  • Updates

Updates

  • Kacper
    • Converting Workspaces/Homes to Virtual Resources (in preparation for versioning):
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/deploy-dev/pull/37
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/wt_home_dirs/pull/29 (initial work done by Mike H)
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/girder_wholetale/pull/426
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/virtual_resources/pull/5
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/virtual_resources/pull/6
      • https://github.com/whole-tale/virtual_resources/pull/7
    • Dashboard reviews
    • Published all previous meeting notes and unclobbered this hackmd!!! \o/
  • Tommy
    • Spent most of last week on C2Metadata
    • Reviewed a few pull requests
    • Spending this week creating a process flow diagram for the recorded run and how I envision the pieces fitting together
      • Will submit for feedback when finished
    • Updated tale-obsoleting to match behaviour discussed last week. Need to update docs and then will issue PRs
    • Currently reviewing virtual_resources
  • Mike L
    • Fixed an issue in MoveTo dialog PR
      • MoveTo now works on files as well as folders
    • PR to add back Edit Mode
      • Fixed publishInfo sort by date
      • Added back relatedIdentifiers
    • PR to fix Tales not being removed from view when deleted
    • PR to fix various small things in the navbar
      • Hide Data Catalog / Compute Environments
      • Fix notification stream overlap with navbar
      • Fix User Guide link in navbar
      • Display gravatar instead of generic user icon, when available
    • PR to change target of “Return to Dashboard” based on current location
      • If you do not own the Tale, you are brought to Public Tales
      • If you own the Tale, you are brought to My Tales
    • PR to fix minor spacing issue on select-data-dialog
      • Seem to be related to https://github.com/whole-tale/girder_wholetale/issues/304, but I have no idea how
  • Mike H
    • Waiting for Deriva folks to provide necessary updates
    • Getting in touch with Globus Oauth folks about adding new scopes
    • Will review Kacper’s vo related PRs
  • Tim