2020-12-21: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Tommy, Mike H, Craig, Tim
- Image versions [name=Craig]
- New Matlab IDE will only work with version >=R2020b
- Jupyter Kernel/Xpra required for < R2020b
- Next meeting: 01/11/21
- Fixed r2d PR w.r.t. tests
- PR reviews
- Matlab redux
- Misc PR reviews
- Refactored SDTL/RDF stuff to address feedback from SDTL Team & Tim
- Focusing some time on getting the current release out (PR review + docs + testing effors)
- Would like to start work on some reproducible run stuff soon (SDTL pipleline depends on it and I only have ~2 months left)
- Order of SDTL elements do matter! Thanks, Tommy.
- Fortunately, SPARQL queries still can be made to work.
- Unfortunately, it looks like sequence is insufficient to resolve variable dependencies. Hope I’m wrong.
- Will need to make a table of general SDTL program structures that can be expected and the type capabilities/limitations on querying for each.
- From Craig:
- Mike H
- Mike L
- Updated Tale Versions PR to work with newest versioning API changes
- Noting Craig/Tommy’s feedback about the “name exists” validation behavior - not sure how easy it will be to intercept the modal before it submits or reopening it on failure. This may be a shortcoming in Angular/Google’s MatDialog.