2021-02-15: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Craig, Tim, Mike L, Tommy
- Manifest discussion continued [name=craig]
- Handling version creation/update if name already exists
- Updates to version restoring (both backend and UI) - ready for reviews.
- Updates to manifest handling in preparation for changes to tale schema
- Debugging random failures due to jsonpickle breaking API (girder_wholetale#448)
- PR reviews
- Broke dependency cycle between blazegraph CLI and Geist package
- Adding help to the blazegraph cli, more options for logging, troubleshooting, etc
- Will be adding examples to Geist repo exercising JSON-LD relevant to RO standards.
- Interested in supporting remote contexts in standards-compliant ways that do not require resolving remote URLs at run (load or query) time.
- Mike L
- Reviewed PRs
- Added some bits to UI PR for “Restore Version”
- There doesn’t seem to be a way to restore to HEAD atm, but that seems like the only missing piece :+1:
- Fixed UI version name validation race condition in “Rename” case
- Sorry for the extraneous PR here, I missed a comment where the last issue was addressed
- Thinking about Craig’s WIP for event updates
- May need some small service in the UI to distribute updates to interested components
- Manifest stuff (see Craig’s update)
- Tale restore testing
- Publishing change for crypto library version