2018-04-02 Development meeting¶
- Release of v0.1 was finalized, but not deployed in production yet.
- What is a bare minimum for adding recipe/image?
- KK: At minimum we need to ask about GitHub url, we can try to derive other properties for Dockerfile.
- Working on tale export
- Had a question on what’s required for recipe creation and if that’s documented
- Kacper will document what needs to be provided for creating a valid recipe/image/tale
- Fixed home directory issues
- functional tests are fully working for homes
- some PEP checks related to partially implemented tale dir code are failing.
- Identified an issue related to vanilla Girder related to lookUpPath method.
- Fixed issue related to deleting locks created by WebDAV from assetstore.
- Logan needs some help with upcoming paper. He’d like to have a tale available in current production system.
- UI team would like Tommy or Bryce to join telcon on Wed to talk about DataONE integration.
- Fixing last unit test
- Finish documentation & UI testing
- Look into speeding registration time up with Bryce
- Show to UI team on Wednesday.