2018-06-11: Development meeting¶
Craig (offline), Damian, Sebastian, Ian, Thomas, Bryce, Michael
- v0.3 release
- v0.3 build of all components
- Deployed to https://dashboard.stage.wholetale.org
- User data migrated from GridFS to WebDav
- Since “Data” should be read-only and “Workspace” doesn’t exist, all user data was migrated to “Home”
- Craig: Released v0.3 of all services, now deployed on staging environment https://dashboard.stage.wholetale.org
- Will apply hot-fix for Workspace issue later today or tomorrow
- Still need to update Logan’s tales (due to migration)
- Next priorities – integration testing/documentation; scripting the release process
- Sebastian: Working on instantiating multiple tales at once through the new UI
- Question for Kacper: Can we add a LAUNCHING constant to the InstanceStatus class on the backend?
- Rewriting Browse Tales UI. Filtering/searching matching new design now. Created list view for tales.
- Moving to Compose editor
- Ian: Allocated time for dashboard development with the scrum team
- Thomas: Created the file referencing any files in Globus, just about done with generating a dockerfile from the recipe and image, also did some work on the publishing modal dialog. Question for Kyle: Is there a way to get a file checksum from the Globus API?
- Bryce: No update. Haven’t been working actively on WholeTale.
- Mihael: writing code for globus transfers