2018-07-30: Development meeting¶
Kacper, Bryce, Tommy, Damian, Adam, Mike, Craig
- Issue triage
- Sharing needs PI review – sharing tales, share folders?
- Sharing folders covered by Workspaces, may be in v0.6?
- Need mockups for adding new environments
- v0.5/v0.6 schedule review
- Zenhub https://app.zenhub.com/workspace/o/whole-tale/dashboard/
- Craig to review/update:
- ND team please review dashboard issues with 0.5 milestone to determine what can be completed (i.e., tested and deployed) in time for release on 8/15.
- Globus transfers – ready for testing
- Register works for MDF only via HTTP, not DOI. Last time it was tested, it seemed to ingest the page (even via DOI). Some DOIs will give a folder of files, some don’t.
- Mike’s work has been focused on transfer only, eventually to be used as part of registration
- Discussion of plugin model to enable ingesting from different repositories/endpoints.
- Mike – next task: Create new issue for getting metadata from MDF index. Given a DOI get data from MDF. girder_wholetale.
- When will we have UX tests?
- Automated testing
- Postman + Selenium
- We still need individual schedules for planning purposes (i.e., what is your availability over next ~3 months for WT project)
- Craig (50% allocation): travel on 9/13-14 and 9/17-18
- Kacper (75-50% allocation): travel on 8/15-9/7
- Notre Dame current sprint 14 has no WT.
- Planned for other tasks for next sprint. Did planning for sprint 15 last week. May be able to squeeze things in for next sprint.
- Attended PEARC’18 (panel where I was representing WT)
- Triaged issues identified after last release, prepared workplan for next 3 mo.
- Fixed issue with ACLs not set properly when Tale’s
publicstatus changes. whole-tale/girder_wholetale#124
- Plan to work on enabling adding narrartive to Tales whole-tale/gwvolman#14 next.
- Attended PEARC’18, planning work, issue triage
- Damian & Adam:
- Fixes for some of the issue identified after release (firefox support)
- Deployed dev work on http://probable-cattle.nceas.ucsb.edu/
- Added tale & environment files to the publishing dialog
- Plan on adding route backed modals next, then getting the publishing girder_wholetale branch ready to merge.
- Look into using the mini file browser (you can use multiple templates for a single component)
- Added documentation for globus support