2019-04-22: Development Meeting¶
Kacper, Mike L, Tommy, Tim, Mike H, Adam
- Pull request reviews
- Redeployed .dev.wholetale.org
- PR to display Tale’s creator if there are no authors
- Reviewed Tommy’s dataset citations PR
- Was off for a few days
- Fixed up citation PR (kacper merged it today)
- Fixed up multi-authors gwvolman PR
- Refactored test document for 0.7
- Finishing user documentation
- Run>Metadata docs
- Create issue for 0.7 tests. TODO: Kacper will deploy v0.7rc2 (after tagging)
- Test (kacper will tag&deploy)
- Working on the
Create Tale Modal(finished)
- Issue PR for button behavior change shortly
- Next: Select Data issue
- Working on k8s deployment, run into some issues with ingress controller (slow)
- There is the start of a draft of a plan for the (mostly) provenance and (some) reproducibility features.
- Much of the discussion on Friday was about the implementation of the provenance store.
- It became clearer that manual entry of provenance information is critical so that no automated provenance capture too need be comprehensive.
- What are feelings about RDF documents vs triple stores vs relational databases vs JSON-LD, etc? (Interestingly, no NoSQL options mentioned Friday. Are these options for storing and querying JSON-LD? Maybe too big for Tales?)