Domain Case Studies¶
This section documents detailed case studies of domains that inform the Whole Tale platform design. When looking at a particular discipline or sub-discipline, we explore the following questions:
- What is the state of computational reproducibility?
- What do associations/societies and top journals say about data/code sharing?
- Are related initiatives driven by motivated researchers or editors?
- Have they implemented or are they considering badging or verification?
- Why is the field different from others we’ve studied?
- Are there examples of existing “tales” (e.g., research compendia)?
- Are there relationships with other open science infrastructure projects?