Features and Limitations¶
Version 1.0 includes the following features:
- Improved support for Git repositories
- Create, export and publish Tale versions
- Share Tales with other users
- Support for Jupyter, Rstudio, MATLAB and STATA interactive environments
- Publish to and import from supported research repositories including DataONE, Dataverse, and Zenodo
- Register and import data from supported research repositories
- Export and run Tales locally
- Integrate Whole Tale with third-party platforms
For a complete list of current and planned features, see the release schedule.
- Publish and export container images
- Record computational provenance of results and include provenance information in exported and published Tales (“recorded run”)
- The Whole Tale dashboard works best in Chrome. There are known issues in Firefox.